It's January 31, y'all! It kinda snuck up on me. One minute I was bitching about how many freaking days were in January??? and the next thing I know it's the last day!!! It seems a tributary list is in order. This is not my idea. I blame Michael Feldman for this one. He did a listener call-in for the best of 2012 in a show that ran here a few weeks ago. So, if you don't like this post - it's not really my fault.
Reasons why 2012 was the best year ever.
1. I did not get the flu and die.
2. No one in my family got the flu requiring me to nurse them to health like Florence Nightingale.
3. All of my major home appliances are in working order.
4. We did not buy a dog. Or a cat.
5. The suicidal bird that has been trying to die on my bedroom window is recovering slowly from his depression (he senses the end of January is near).
6. I kept one of my resolutions..........I think............what were my resolutions?
7. I bought a chore chart that my kids are taking seriously (if you don't count the fact that the three year old considers getting up and eating good chores that should be rewarded).
8. Our family now gets Netflix.
9. I gave up coffee. Then I started drinking coffee again (a few minutes later).
10. I had jello shots on my birthday!
Happy New Month, y'all! Let's make it a good one!