Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MOM? (May or Mayhem?)

Hi!  My little Girl 3 has been vomiting since three a.m., so I'm just checking in quickly to let you know a couple of things in case you missed them.

1.  Mother's Day is seven days away.  Message to my family:  If you still want me to cook, clean, and do your laundry you better get yourself to a store.

2.  My absolute favorite post from last week is here.  Don't let the title scare you away.  It is hysterical, promoting a great cause (healthy births and helping moms you know who might be in need), and as usual with Rants from Mommyland - spot on.  If you are interested in donating to the cause of birth kits for moms, please click through the links on Mommyland, or you can also click here.  (And thank you, VISA for calling me to make sure someone had not stolen my credit card and then used it half way around the world.)


That's all I got for now, folks.  Thanks for continuing to check in with me during these hectic May days.  I promise worthy posts soon.  ;o)

4 comments:

Leigh Powell Hines said...

I hope your little one is OK. I'm doing some catch up.

Ok. That Lexus with the bow, Kay's. She went to Jared's is funny...

Happy Mother's Day!

Monica said...

You, too Leigh! :)

Anonymous said...

I hope she is better by now!
~whatimeant2say

Monica said...

whatimeant2say - she was better quite quickly (and i think even before i published the post!). thank GAWD because who likes vomit??? no one. that's who.