1. I am thankful that you will forgive the juvenile title of this late reoccurring post. ;o) AND I am thankful for you sweet Readers of my Posts - that you fuel my WriterWannabe fire.
2. I am thankful for my health and the health of those I love.
3. I am thankful for my family. My kids. I love them through and through (even though they drive me NUTS), my siblings (and I so want to do a sublist here, but as they strapped me with hosting t-day - I CAN'T - JUST KIDDING!!!), my dad - sublist:
a. my dad is an infinite example to me on how to live life and not fear death.
b. he has exhibited grace, love, and fortitude beyond measure upon losing the love of his life and half of his soul.
c. he is darn funny which is sometimes all we have in this world.
d. he somehow supported TEN (count 'em) children in this crazy life, loved us all, and we all managed to come out okay (well most of us - JUST KIDDING!).
e. he taught me (along with my mom) how to love unconditionally. I am not saying by any means that I have mastered this, but he has been an overwhelming example to me.
4. I am thankful for delicious and yummy food and that I don't have to think about how I am going to get my next meal (well, most days ;o).
5. I am thankful that I live in a house and not under a bridge somewhere.
6. I am thankful for my husband.
7. I am thankful for great friends. Truly I feel blessed by my friends. I live in an awesome neighborhood and have met some top notch ladies.
8. I am thankful for the simple things: a great cup-of-joe, a stinky kiss from one of my motley crew, a letter from a friend, forgiveness when I don't really deserve it, a clean kitchen, a gorgeous day, and a great book.
That's my list peeps. Almost didn't make my last-day-of-November deadline...until December..........