In case you missed it...
1. If you follow me on Pinterest you may have already seen some of this
2. In case you missed this blog post on marriage: The Mommyland Guide for the Marriage That Doesn't Suck Gonads. If you are married, thinking about getting hitched, thinking about getting unhitched, recently divorced and ever wanting to marry again, or know someone in any of the previous categories, or basically just a living, breathing human over the age of teenage you really should read this post. It's damn good advice (and I am not one to give or receive advice - like ever) and it comes from one of my favorite blogs.
3. In case you missed this catchy tune on one of my favorite shows, David Letterman.
Creepy, catchy, and creepy. Did I say creepy? But, you will not be able to stop singing it or thinking about it, so I guess clever, too, eh? BTW - do not YouTube Die Antwoord with children present unless you don't care about cussing and other inappropriate-type things.
4. You know I hate talking about politics, religion, and basically anything of any kind of real importance. But, I really hate the haters. I had to pin this, so if you already saw it - it's worth seeing again. And if you haven't seen it, it's worth seeing. In case you missed it, this is To the haters:
5. A good friend gave me a belated birthday present (because I am a crazy nut, but refuse to go to therapy). It is this little gem of a book: Do It Yourself Therapy. Head Games for a Rainy Day. Now, I have good news here. In case you missed this, don't worry! I have already started reading it and I have so many gems to pass on to you I can't wait to get started. Stay tuned. Upcoming blog posts will contain unsolicited head game therapy for your many dysfunctions that you may not have even known that you had! Excited? Me, too!
6. And the last In Case You Missed It: Girl 1 has discovered the subtle art of the phrase, "No offense, but..." She uses it constantly and obsessively. I overheard her sharing its meaning with Girl 2 the other day.
Girl 1 to Girl 2: This kinda doesn't make sense, but it's what adults do all the time. You say, "No offense," when you are about to say something offensive to someone. For example, 'No offense, Girl 2, but you stink!' See??? Get it???"
Then she erupted into wild laughter. I think she's basically got it. Amirite???
Peace and have a great week, friends!