|I'm arousing? Excuse me while I take my clothes off and roll around in some Vaseline. Wait, no I'm absorbing. Like Bounty!|
1. Thank you Weezafish for this loverly award! I love you and I think it's high time I told you that every time I type your name I am singing this in my head:
Please go check her out, you guys because in addition to her ear-worm name, she has a delightful accent, a truly interesting background, and she moonlight writes for a bunch of people including a matchmaking place because she's sexy like that.
2. Five random facts about me (because it's all about me):
- I saw Barry Manilow in concert because I wanted to.
- I want to stab myself a little every time my boy child starts a story with, "Mom, y'know on Minecraft where......"
- My last Google search: The Millionaire Matchmaker. I tried to tie that into Weeza somehow, but I've clearly not had enough coffee.
- In my TV life, I have a thing for stabby, ex-addict detectives who are trying to make it right.
- I've never kept a plant alive for more than one week. I've done considerably better with my children.
- WHATIMEANT2SAY - add this to your shelf - yeah, you guys, she's pretty famous
- averageinsuburbia - so happy she came back to the blogosphere (she's pretty famous, too)
- And this gal who I just found and I think she's pretty interesting (and she's probably written a book or something, but maybe she'll put this award on her shelf, too)
My five questions for you three (here's where it gets confusing and hairy - try to pay attention):
- Have you ever had a hernia?
- Scorpion bite or brown recluse bite?
- Scorpion song or Justin Bieber song?
- If you could put two pop star singers together to make a hit record (that, frankly, just frightens everyone), who would it be?
- If you don't know the answers to any of the above, what do you know?
1. When did you start Blogging and why? I started blogging while nursing my third child. Literally. I needed something to do with my hands.
2. What treat or pamper could you just not do without? A shower. At least every other day.
3. Which tune would, without question, have you leaping to your feet and strutting to the dancefloor?
Um, yeah. I don't dance. But, this makes me chair dance a little (similar, but not the same as lap dance).
4.Imagine; You have an entire weekend free, nothing on your To Do List, millions in the bank and only yourself to please. What do you do? Um. Read blogs?
5. Where did you put your keys?! Right next to hubby's so that we'll be able to find his quickly later. (You're welcome.)
- Claim your prize and display it on your shelf or if your shelf is too crowded, just put it in your closet and then when you are de-cluttering in a few years you can give it to Goodwill. It will one day end up being someone's ashtray. And, send me a thank you with five dollars.......oh, wait............that wasn't part of it?
- Tell us five tantalizing facts about yourself.
- Nominate three more unsuspecting yet well-deserving people.
- Ask them five questions.
- Tell them they won and give them the terms and conditions. Ask them for ten dollars and send me five of those.