I am giving you a bad photo of the paint.
|In a moment of weakness, hubby even agreed to replace the ceiling fan which has been broken for years!|
Lastly, I thought I would give you a hypothetical/helpful list since I have shortchanged you for a few days now. I like to call this:
A Painting Precautionary Tale:
1. While mom is painting, some kids might break into their Easter treats and ink (with ink pads that some lunatic mom bought them for their Easter baskets) on the living room carpet (which was part of a pricey living room redesign a few years back).
2. Someone might drink a lot of beer from the fridge under the guise of "getting the job done."
3. The three year old might move all her furniture (quite dangerously and with superhuman strength) into the middle of her room and spread all of her blankets next to the walls so that she can start "her painting."
4. The kids might avoid mom for days because mom stinks and is scary because mom has not showered or dressed in non-painting clothes for longer than they are able to remember.
5. While mom is painting, dinner one night might be "leftovers." When there are no actual leftovers.
6. Hubby might text one day after mom has texted him to "check out the painting." His text might read: "looks good but im high."
(Not that any of this happened to me.)