1. Throw some useless crap away daily. Or at least ask hubby's permission to do so. It's HARD living in just under 2000 square feet (and no, that's not a typo) with six people who are growing daily (not me - hopefully - my kids).
2. To SLOWLY make my house cozier and to like my areas more daily. I HATE to decorate and I suck at it. But, I am learning and I can make small adjustments on my own.
3. To read something great everyday.
4. Learn to make more yummy drinks (not just alcoholic - but those, too).
5. Do more with photos.
Okay, that's it. How did I measure up today?
- Hung a papercutting done by my very talented sister about 2 years ago in my niche and made my niche look how I have wanted it to look for years. I took a photo of it to show you, but I can't download it to my new Toshiba. Damn. Will try to fix that later (after I shower - which incidentally was added to my list for today - thank me later ;o).
- Made a stack of about 10 periodicals for hubby to recycle or MOVE out of my space.
- Started The Reader by Bernhard Schlink and read some of my favorite blogs www.jpmeehan.blogspot.com/ (I have many, many more but I am on a schedule damnit).
- Made a great pot of tea with my new favorite tea maker from IKEA http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/90150071. One Decaf tea bag (any brand will do), two raspberry Celestial Seasoning bags, and a dash of ginger. Pour very hot water in the pot and brew for five minutes. Serve immediately over lots of ice. Oh, yummy.