Disclaimer - I have never seen Waiting for Superman because I have a hard and fast rule against watching documentaries. I watched Food, Inc. and then I felt compelled to completely change the way I eat. So, I figure I've done my documentary deed for my life.
This isn't about the movie. I want to watch the movie. I've heard it's good.
It's the title of the movie that intrigues me (but, again, not enough yet to actually watch the movie).
Waiting for Superman? Well, I'm waiting for a lot of things, too. But, Superman is not on my list.
1. I'm waiting to win the lottery. This is somewhat insane since I have never played the lottery.
2. I'm waiting to figure out what to do with the rest of my life.
3. I'm waiting for my kids to miraculously do their chores without being reminded.
4. I'm waiting for my retirement so that I can learn to craft better. Or craft at all.
5. I'm waiting for a real job from which I can retire.
6. I'm waiting for anyone to carry what's on the stairs (directly blocking every one's path) up or down the stairs to where that crap goes.
7. I'm waiting on my family to learn that the toilet paper goes OVER the roll, not under the roll.
8. I'm waiting on my family to replace the toilet paper roll.
9. I'm waiting on my
10. I'm waiting for Cesar Millan to come over and train my dog.
11. And on that same note, I'm waiting to be in a tight situation so that Jim Caviezel (John, not Jesus) can come and kick some a$$ on my behalf.
|Person of Interest images.yahoo.com "John? It's me, Ms. Day In The Life. I'm waiting on you to come get me outta this jam."|