CHEEZUS, people. Short list:
1. Buy presents.
2. Wrap them.
3. Make consolidated list with which to buy presents.
4. Do not get distracted.
5. Work out in preparation for another eating binge to rival Thanksgiving 2012 dubbed "Eatageddon".
6. Buy soon to be 11 year old (when did that happen?) presents for his birthday...in FIVE DAYS. *hit.
7. Find out what said soon to be 11 year old wants.
8. Learn to count on a list.
7. Do not get distracted.
8. Make a list for making the list.
9. Drink a beer...or possibly a shot would be better? In the head?
10. Look at the calendar and see exactly when Christmas is.
11. Have a panic attack because there is no way all of this is going to get done and spend the rest of the day being distracted and overwhelmed.
Shoot me. Now.