Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Sorry, I am dismally writer blocked, so excuse the title.  AND you are going to have to excuse the list as well.  So, basically if you are still reading - - you are a sucker.

What I Love and Hate About Spring Break

1.  Facebook.  I get to see what all my "friends" are doing for Spring Break that I am not. 
2.  My irrational desire to solve my home and life problems in seven days.
3.  Waking up early when there is no need.
4.  Early morning runs while it's still dark.
5.  The corny things my kids say all day long. 
6.  Beer whenever I feel like it.
7.  Endless trips to Goodwill.
8.  That I gave up cussing for Lent (well, tried to) and the kids keep making me cuss.
9.  That Lent is over Spring Break???  The Big Man apparently gives no breaks.
10.  That I got a smart phone right before Spring Break and it's now sucking time from my real spring break.  What?  I know.

I would be politically and socially remiss if I did not say, "I am the comic relief."  Peace.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Enjoy Spring break! We won't have it until April. I won't tell you what we are going to do, it would jsut depress you. I wills see you in July!

Monica said...

okay, WHAT are you doing??? what country??? is it australia???